Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sausage, Snausage

I really don't like sausage.  Wierd huh?  I like spicy foods, so why don't I enjoy sausage?  Maybe I haven't found a decent type.  Maybe it's only cheap sausage I don't like.  When I say sausage, I am talking about the breakfast/pizza kind.  I will eat it, but will pick most of it off.  If I order something with it, I usually don't ask them to omit it, because I eat around it.  This morning I got off work at 10 a.m. (more on early mornings later) and was hungry, so went through the drive through.  I asked for a breakfast burrito and didn't pay attention (plus they didn't ask) that it was a choice of meat, so I didn't say anything and they gave me sausage.  Would have rather had bacon, but I ate it anyway, because it also had eggs and melted cheese.  Well, I am paying for it now.  Heartburn, yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment