Saturday, November 5, 2011

Reading Challege

I usually don't participate in reading challenges.  There are many different types out there in the blogosphere, but I just came across one that really looks interesting.  The blog Sarah Reads Too Much has started a simple Classics challenge.  The link goes directly to rules and sign up.  I am really looking forward to this.  I have been wanting to get back to some classics, and maybe cut down my TBR pile just a little, and this will be a great way to do it.  I know I have gotten away from leaving you info on my current reads, so hopefully this will give me a jump start. 

Better yet, it starts after Christmas, which you all know is my hell season, so it's like it was meant to be!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in! I'm getting excited, but also glad that I have plenty of time left to get ready (and past all the busy busy of the holidays!)

    ReplyDelete