Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I had to post about this, in addition to my Twitter feed, because I am sure that some family members don't follow me (Kristen, now with the fancy phone, search for me:  blaschkekm and follow too!).

It was a beautiful day today, a little windy, but a taste of spring is in the air.  Driving home by myself, I open the moon roof (what is the difference between a moon roof and a sun roof anyway???) and turn up the radio because the Eagel's "Seven Bridges Road" is playing---a great song.  Guess what comes on next???  A little bit of original Vanilla Ice so I crank it even louder.  "Stop, collaborate and listen....".

I don't think I was any more of a nerd than the guy I drove by who had his windows down and NPR cranked.  He must have been hard of hearing, who in their right mind would crank up talk radio in there car with the windows rolled down?

No comments:

Post a Comment