Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kleenex

****GROSS ALERT****

I know it has been awhile since my post. My family knows why--retail employment+Holidays=Kelly is very tired. Well, I am struggling through my annual cold I always get between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has lasted all week, and on Thursday I sounded like Peter Brady when it was "Time to Change" (sha na na na). My voice is somewhat back, only because the drainage has softened my vocal cords, at least that is what I think.

This morning I had to blow my nose (AGAIN) and my very tired brain wondered why do I open the kleenex to look at what came out of my nose. I thought, you know, I do that everytime. Why do I do that???? Do I think I am going to get gold coming out of my nose? Does anyone else do that?

I know this is not what you signed up for when you read my postings, but I can't help it. I had a question and felt the need to write it down. I am curious though, does anyone else do this in the privacy of their own home????

No comments:

Post a Comment