Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Official---I'm a Gleek

When the show "Glee" first aired, I watched the premier. I think that was the one where they showed the first one and then didn't actually start the weekly series until much later. I thought it was just ok, and never continued. Boy, was I totally wrong. Thanks to Heather's sharing the Logan adventures with Rachel, I took advantage of the Fox network running the entire last season over the summer and I am HOOKED!! I can't wait until it starts in the fall, and the opening of the Emmy awards with the "Glee" stars blew me away!

Jimmy Fallon--you rocked it out with those kids, and when Sue threw that slushie in your face--hilarious. Betty White made another funny cameo, and when they started singing "Born to Run" I was on the edge of my seat. Then more appearances: I laughed at Kate Gosselin, Tim Gunn and the one and only Randy Jackson showed up, I almost stood up and cheered at the end. It is now on You Tube, and I had to watch it again tonight, so I'm sharing with you, just in case you need to see it again, and again, and again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkDFPmRSqU

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got sucked in too!! I'm dying for the new season. Of course it isn't like I don't watch the music clips every week with the Loganator. Now when he sings the People Song in the car he does some of the hand motions they do in the final performance. :)

    You know the Bruce tribute last night was a hit in our house. Thank goodness for our DVR - we will be watching that one a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete