Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Address Lables

I have alot of address lables, and it's not because I ordered them.  For some strange reason, alot of organizations think that if they send me address lables, I will make a donation. 

A few years back when the Lance Armstrong Live Strong bracelets were very popular with the kids, I ordered them online.  That is when it started because they must have sold my information to other organizations.  I have received lables from ASPCA, St. Joseph's Indian School, Breast Cancer Awareness, St. Jude's Children's Hospital (multiple times), some I can't remember who they are from, and for some reason American Family Insurance had been sending some to their clients frequently.

Why do they think it's a great way to earn money?  I only mail just a couple of bills, the rest I do online.  My rent has to have the address on the envelope when I drop it in the box, but that is only once a month.  I don't like to throw these out, thinking I will use them at some point, but it seems such a waste.  I won't be able to use them if I ever move, so what is the use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment