Friday, February 4, 2011

Great Finds

I never really talk about the food deals I manage to find on here, but I though I'd share some household deals I made today.  All of the winter bedding went 75% off today at the store, and because I was at work, I just happened to walk by.  Most of the throws that people buy for gifts were on there, as well as some down comforters, etc., so I had to look.  I brought home a full sized flannel sheets set and an electric throw and my total was just over $11.  Take that all you bargain shoppers!  I actually got my employee discount (which is now 30% thanks to my 20 years of service) on top of the 75% off. 

Here's the breakdown:
The sheets were originally 19.99 store price, on sale for 5.00, and I got 1.50 off that, so I paid 3.50 for a set of brand new sheets.

The electric heated throw (which is 50" X 62", washable, and an extra long cord) was store priced for 39.99, on sale for 10.00 and I paid 7.00.

Lucy's extra excited for the electric throw--she's always trying to get warm in my lap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment