Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wet Pants

No, I did not pee my pants.  I am just frustrated being a height challenged individual who does not take the time to hem up my pants.  I hate when it is very slushy outside, and your pants tend to soak up all of the moisture you step into.  Today I ventured out and  by the time I got home my pants were wet from the bottom up to the back of my knees.  YUCK!  I don't understand how those kids with the low slinging pants (you know---pants on the ground) can stand it.  It is an absolutely disgusting feeling.  Then when I come home I am standing inside the front door wondering how I am going to get to the bedroom to change without dragging the slop across the carpet.  Yep, problem solved by just removing said pants.  Good thing I was alone, although the cat was looking at me kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment