Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Mom, I am so glad I get to spend time with you on your birthday. We sometimes take for granted that we have close family members around, and we need to realize that each day spent with each other should be cherished.


You are always there for me when I just need someone to cry to, laugh with, or even vent to, because you listen and don't judge me (unless I need a good slap across the back of the head). I appreciate the time you spent showing me the way to becoming an adult, and for sticking around to be my best friend. I love how we can just sit down and talk about whatever comes to mind: books, movies, TV shows, problems at work, and more. It is great to bounce ideas around with you, and I always feel like I get my answers I need to take home with me. When I am down, it's like you know and your phone call makes me feel so much better. Thanks Mom, for everything. I love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment