Monday, November 8, 2010

Patterns

Looking back at the publication dates of past posts, I have noticed that they are spiked when I have time off. I got to thinking about it and decided that my job is sucking the creativity and desire to write out of me. That's not a nice thought. Is it because all day long I have to be on my game, making decisions and making sure everyone around me is happy? Or is it because of exhaustion? Maybe it's because my computer chair is from the dining room table and so hard my back hurts if I sit here too long, especially if I take too long tending to my crops on Facebook's Farmville.

I'm not sure. Sorry I don't post as often as I like. I even took my time posting about my recent reads. I could post about the fact that now that political ads are finally done, I am already sick of the Christmas ads on. I could complain about the fact my toe still hurts from running over it with the pallet jack last Thursday (the entire big toe is now a nice shade of purple, and my toenail looks like I painted it a nice grey color, sorry TMI). Sure you don't want to hear about my dreams where I am yelling at the store manager because I am mad at him sometimes. Maybe you don't want to hear about the fact my ex is still a butthead, and what did I actually see in him? Maybe I should post my schedule for the rest of the month when I get it so you will know when to check my blog for a recent post:)

Be warned, it might be my last full weekend off until after the Holidays, so don't get too concerned if it's been awhile since you heard from me...my creativity only goes so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment