Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Postcard Killers


He's done it again, another fast paced, easy read murder mystery by Patterson. This time he teams up with who is listed as a famous writer in another country. The book is very similar in everything with a lot of his others, and I am wondering if I really want to continue reading his publications. I do enjoy his Women's Murder Club and the new series with the widowed detective with all the kids, and always enjoy Alex Cross, but when does it end? This one was a little creepy, but predictable and I found it kind of boring. It's getting to the point that I enjoy his books when I am busy, because his chapters are short and the book is easy to pick up when it's been a day between readings, and I hope that I don't "burn" out reading the stuff. I hate it when I stop reading a writer because I'm "bored", it's almost like breaking up with them. Weird, I know, but that's how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment