Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ice Cold


Tess Gerritsen does it again! I love the duo of Rizzoli and Isles, and so glad that there is a new series out on TV as well...though I haven't watched all the recorded shows yet (once again, I suffer from full DVR syndrome). The author will switch off making one of the pair the lead in a recent publication, so we learn about the characters by the number of books we read.


The book concentrates on Dr. Maura Isles this time. Always dependable and following life's rules, she decides to throw caution to the wind and it gets her into a bad situation. I hope we see more of "Rat" in future publications, he was a great character to get to know.


I highly recommend this series, but as usual, start with the first one. Their interaction has alot of history you need to know to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment