Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Private


Just finished another of the amazing James Patterson books. I don't say it's amazing because the book was that good (it was good anyway) but because the man can publish books faster than I can read them. He has become a machine, and I hope that amount of work he publishes doesn't ever diminish his writing style.

This novel was also written with one of his many coauthors, Maxine Paeltro. I have come to love the ones she writes with, and hope that someday soon she will have her own publication, like Andrew Gross, another Patterson coauthor. As they usually do, this one moved fast, with short chapters and quick action. His books are the ones I like to have in the car with me to grab when I'm waiting for something, like fast food drive through or a very long stop light. I know that scares some of you, but hey, my foot is on the brake, and we aren't going anywhere. At least I don't text and drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment