Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad Blood

I reached my goal on my three day weekend.  To finish the book I had just started.  It was very easy to sit inside and read when it is cold and snowy outside, the only problem was this book's location was in Minnesota in the winter.  Didn't warm me up at all.

I have read some other books by John Sanford, but only one of the Lucas Davenport series.  I couldn't get into that series, but enjoy the Virgil Flowers books.  You can tell that Sanford is local, he writes like so many around here talk, quick and to the point.  The only thing about this book is the premise was a little creepy and sickening, without going into any details.  Don't want to spoil it for you!  It was a good read, but my only suggestion is wait until it is hot and humid outside.  I'm cold and reading about the characters being cold doesn't help at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment