Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kelly's Best Reads of 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I said I would compile my own list of favorites I experienced this year. They are not in any order, but I enjoyed them all! I'm not really good with the link part of my own blog, so if you want the review again, you will have to look it up yourself. *Sorry!

  • The Help -wasn't sure about picking it up to read it because it wasn't my normal format, but sure glad I did!
  • The Fall of Giants-can't resist a great historical epic novel!
  • The Room-kind of creepy the way the author could write like a little boy talked, but an amazing read.
  • Under the Dome-Stephen King, what can I say? Thanks for allowing me to believe in you again!
  • Ape House-thanks Sara Gruen for letting us into the amazing world of the Bonobos.
  • Burn-Anna Pigeon, I want to grow up to be you some day.
  • All of Stieg Larsson-may he rest in peace.
  • Sizzlin Sixteen and Dead in the Family-gotta love my Stephanie Plum and Sookie Stackhouse. They are also on my list of who I want to be when I grow up.
  • Nowhere to Run-Joe Pickett, I want to marry you!
  • Angel Time-Ms. Rice, you have done it to me again.

I'm ready for a new year with some new reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment