Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HELP!

After finishing my last book, I was excited to start a new one.  I had gone to the library Sunday to pick up my latest batch of holds.  (The hold expired Sunday, so even though the weather was bad, out I went).  I have since over the past 2 days picked up 4 different books and put them back down again.  I think the one book I actually got to page 11 before tossing it aside.  I HATE it when this happens.  I'm sure they are very good books.  In fact all four of them were from blog recommendations that received high ratings.  For some reason, I just could not do it. 

So, I've been catching up on my shows instead.  I'm down to 87% capacity on my DVR.  That's the lowest it's been since before Halloween of last year.  I'm making some progress, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment