Thursday, May 20, 2010

Burn Homework Burn

Faith had to work 11-8 today, and when she asked if she could sleep over at a friend's house, I thought she deserved to. The PLAN: BURNING HOMEWORK. I don't remember doing this in high school, unless we needed to start the wood stove when it was 20 below and Dad had already used all of the newspaper. That was completely necessary. This PLAN was not. Dropped her off and there were already about 20 teens in the back yard ready to start the fire pit. Faith's choice?? Chemistry and Anatomy---that's my girl. She still has her English and History at home. So when driving her there in addition to telling her to be careful, don't drink, don't smoke, etc., was don't fall into the fire. I'm just glad I don't have to drive her smelly, woodburning smoky but home like last time. PHEW that stunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment