Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Leftovers

I typically don't mind eating leftovers, as long as I had enjoyed it the first time. Last night we were both home for supper so I had decided to cook a good meal. I had a frozen meatloaf I put in the oven, and then made a box of scalloped potatoes and a bag of Steamfresh peas. I figure the total cost of the entire meal was $1.80 and very proud of that!

Faith usually doesn't like leftovers and never ever touches them unless I heat them up for her and basically force her to eat them. On my way home tonight I knew I was making supper for one because Faith worked, so I was actually looking forward to the leftovers. Guess what I found on the counter--a dirty plate and empty containers. SIGH....on the bright side it must have been really good for her to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment