Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!




I have the best family, and the reason for that is Mom. Thankfully 42 years ago this month she gave birth to me, followed closely by Kristen, and after a much needed break, Heather. Mom has recently become one of my best friends as well as a mother, and I love the time I have with her. Because of her guidance, I try to be the best mom I can be. When I want to vent, she is one I call--she listens and if needed will help me make a decision. Mom is the glue that holds our family together (sorry that is so cheesy but it is the truth). Thanks Mom, for everything you do.




My sisters are also the best Moms I know. Every thing they do amaze me, and they both have terrific sons to show for all of their hard work. I am also proud to call them my best friends, and my only wish is that Heather was living closer (or I was living closer to Heather).




Happy Mother's Day to you! I love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment