Friday, July 23, 2010

Caleb's 17 Today!!!


My nephew Caleb turns 17 today, and I bet he is excited. I know he is one kid who has always wanted to be older than he really is, so today is always a great day for him. What a great guy he is turning out to be. Caleb has been working for Burger King for quite awhile now, and missed very little work. In the world of high school students who work part time that I have dealt with in all of my retail years, that is one amazing feat.

Caleb has quite an amazing imagination, and I always understand where he is coming from. Don't want to embarrass him, but we think alike and have the same strange sense of humor. I still think he needs to be a lawyer or politician, because he can argue a point until it is so frustrating you really want to tell him he won. He gets such a kick out of trying to get us worked up, I really think he just takes the opposite side to see how long he can out last me. Don't even get me started on how frustrating it is trying to play Risk, Monopoly, or Killer Bunnies with him. He will destroy you, even if it causes him to lose the game!
I really wish he wasn't the teenager he is now, because I miss hanging out with him. I know the last thing he would really want to do is hang out with his old aunt, but you are alot of fun (until you pick the most obnoxious topic to talk about and the discuss it until everyone is so irritated!).
The picture I chose is my favorite. Just looking at it you can tell who he is, an all around great kid, and I am so glad to get to know him as he gets older.
LOVE YOU CALEB!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment