Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Trung!!


I would like to wish my favorite brother-in-law a Happy Birthday. I know, he's my only brother-in-law, but he's still my favorite. The poor man has to deal with our family, and his patience with us is tremendous. I don't know any other man who would willingly (of course I don't live in their house, but I'd like to think that) drive my sister and nephew the long distances to spend time with us, or put up with our visits staying in his house and using all of his water and electricity.


Trung can get along with all of us. He enjoys being a kid when around Faith and Caleb, whether it's teasing, wrestling, or trying to attack them in the video games. He can talk cars with Dad and understand it. Trung can talk to his mother-in-law about anything she is interested in, and can put up with his annoying sister-in-laws when around (of course I'm sure Kristen isn't half as annoying as I am). What more can this family ask for? A normal guy who can do the crazy stuff we do, but I don't remember him participating in the 4th of July parade. Thanks Trung!!! Your the best and love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment