Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sizzling Sixteen


The whole gang is at it again. I was excited when I checked my library account and found that Janet Evanovich's newest Plum novel was on hold, waiting for me to come get it. I knew that I would not have any problem reading it over the last two days I had left on vacation, and was not disappointed!

The gang is trying to save Vinnie, but only because without Vinnie they would not have a job. With it's usual car accident, Lula problems, and Grandma's issues, the only thing missing was Bob the dog. We still don't know who Stephanie will choose, Morrelli or Ranger, and never did hear from her sister and family. Sometimes I wish I was just starting the series again and able to enjoy it for the first time!
So Kristen, did you finish yours yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment