Monday, July 12, 2010

IPod

I love my IPod. I never thought I'd actually admit to it, but it makes sense, doesn't it? After all, I love music, why shouldn't I enjoy it in it's most updated technology?

I would not have my IPod if Faith would not have given me her "outdated" one when she upgraded. It was so easy to load all of my music on it, and my complete file has 699 songs, which doesn't even take up the space. It is quite fun to make up playlists, I feel like I did when I made my mixed tapes. With the adapter for the car it is fun flipping through all those songs to find the one I am in the mood for, even though it can be dangerously distracting.

I will take out my earbuds and listen to the music while on lunch at work, hoping that the music will tell others I am on break and don't disturb me, but it doesn't work. You see, they are tiny earbuds attached to a tiny cord plugged into a tiny machine. No one sees it, but it is quite funny to look up at someone talking to you and you can't hear a thing they are saying. Even more funny is when you pull out an earbud and say "what?". That gets them apologizing every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment