Monday, April 5, 2010

Days Off

How come time just flies by when you are on vacation? I am at the last night of a 10 day stretch off and am amazed at how much I did NOT get done. That's right, I was a very lazy person this past week. I planned on cleaning out the garage and maybe a closet or two, but did not happen. I managed to spend money though! I was so bored at home I just wandered the different stores for any bargains I could find.

I am lucky enough to have built up 4 weeks of vacation time a year, but I don't get to carry it over so it does force me to use it up. I suppose that is a good thing, but sometimes I wish I could save time up for the future. One of the weeks I save to use for the family vacation we take every summer. The other 3 weeks I use during the rest of the year to play "mom".

Hopefully the other 2 weeks I have to use the rest of the year I am a little more motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment