Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Blues

Saturday Blues?????? I know that is exactly what you are thinking. I am feeling blechy (Kristen, I know that is not an actual word, but it works for how I feel right now) and it's Saturday. I am not happy that it's Saturday because this weekend I work Sunday, so technically it's the last day off before work, so it's actually Sunday for me. I know, confusing, but that is where my mind is at right now.

I woke up early (work called, yikes) and balanced my checkbook this morning. Maybe that's what set the tone for the day. HMMMM...my money goes in but goes out faster. Kind of like someone who's lactose intolarant and drinks a gallon of whole milk. In one end and out the other. Gross? Sorry I said that, but once again, that's where my mind is at right now. It is now noon and the only other thing I've accomplished is drop Faith off at the mall and stop at the grocery store (for crap I didn't need--but suffered through the crowd because it was "Hot Deals"). Now I'm sucking down a venti peppermint mocha and even that is not doing it for me. I kind of even feel I was sorta bitchy to the poor check out dude cuz something didn't ring up the way I thought it should. When one of my coupons didn't work he forced it through --don't think he didn't want to go there too.

OK, OK, I'll stop for now... hope I didn't ruin your day. Will try to wash a load of clothes. Who knows, maybe something will turn me around today. If not, I warn you, don't stop to shop at work tomorrow, you may not want to see the employees avoiding me because I'm still moody:)

No comments:

Post a Comment