Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reading

What A Story!

Just finished a book and had to talk about it (or blog about it?). I love to read, if you didn't already know that, and love a great story that keeps me guessing up to the very end. Many times I get upset when I figure out how the story is going to end when I am only 1/4 of the way into it. I know I can count on Harlan Coben's stories to keep me guessing up to the very last sentence of the very last page.

I am envious of his storytelling. He takes the journey through many channels and somehow ties everything together at the end. The recent book "Caught" also ended with a very good morale: forgiveness. He does have a series based on a consistent character that are good, but his other novels are the ones I love and look forward to reading. I really wonder what he is thinking as the story unfolds, and how does his mind actually work? I could never do that.

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment