Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lucy Napping

Lucy likes naps, just like I do. This is her favorite position for a nap, and as soon as I sit in my chair and put my legs up, she gets right in there, turns a few times and lays down. Can you see the fur floating off of her? I love spring, I go to work with little pieces of her all over me.

This is her second favorite spot. There are times when I'm home and doing something, realizing I haven't seen her for a little while. So I go to my bedroom and look for any telling lumps on the bed. Sure enough, she has burrowed under and gone to sleep. This is why I don't make my bed. She can't get under the covers when they are nice and neat. Why should I make my bed when this brings a smile to my face when I discover her under there? A made bed does not bring me happiness. Can you tell she is so happy to see me too?
















No comments:

Post a Comment