Friday, April 16, 2010

Marley & Me


I finally sat down to read "Marley and Me". Yes, I cried. Yes, I imagined my life with a big goofy, loopy lab. What a great story, and it was all true.


I am blessed to work with people who have lives that are centered around their family and their pets. It is nice to know that when you have an emergency with that dedicated pet, they will understand. We also all cry when a coworker loses their pet---it's the equivalent to losing a family member.


Currently I have Lucy in my life. She can't compete with Marley, but she is in a class all her own.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book! Haven't brought myself to see the movie though - I think it would ruin it for me. Yes, Lucy is your Marley - you have the only cat in the world that will play fetch!

    ReplyDelete