Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Coffee???


I have posted my obsession with Starbucks, but did you know they have a rewards program???? I am so mad I never paid attention before, and only think of all the points that I could have earned so far?
I am lucky to have friends and family who know I love Starbucks, and have given my gift cards in the past. I always ignored the little yellow sticker asking you to register your card. I just never did, until today. I had noticed a fellow coffee lover in front of me at Starbucks loading a gift card and then asking the barista (love that title--wish it was me) to use that same gift card to pay for his coffee. WHAT??? Thinking it was strange, I paid attention to the little cards by the register stating to sign up for rewards. I always thought that it was a scam to get you to sign up for a credit card.
So, I bought a gift card. It is so easy to sign up online, and pay for my coffee every time with a gift card. I can even reload the same card online, or have an automatic reload set up! Glad I did, because it even comes with a free drink on your birthday. WooHoo! Combine this with the fan page on Facebook and I will be notified of specials constantly. This combined with the free cards I earn with my bank points, credit card points, and SwagBucks points I am set for life.
If you'd like to buy me a gift card: Well, I was going to put the link here, but haven't figured out how to do that yet. You'll just have to type in starbucks.com/card on your own.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm. Someone's birthday is coming up!

    I think it's a fairly new program, so don't fret that you've missed out on years of free coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete