Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where did the time go?

Overall, it has been a pretty good weekend. I actually had both days off, my third in a row, which only means that sometime over the next few weeks I will have to work some.

I did get some things accomplished, and actually did something fun for a change. I got to go to a nice dinner and a concert. Last night Mom and Dad came to town and we met some of their friends for dinner at Minervas (which I don't think really lives up to the hype) and then a show with Leon Redbone. It was a fabulous show and great company, so can't complain.

Faith took her ACT test Saturday morning and then had the rest of the day off, so we did a little shopping and had her eye appointment, nothing too exciting. Today we slept in, Faith worked 12-2 and then hung out at the mall. I finished up a few errands and spent the rest of the day at home with Lucygirl. Like I said, nothing too exciting but it was relaxing. Now can someone please make it last a little longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment